Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Jesus' Blog

Sometimes you stumble across smack-yourself-in-the-forehead brilliant things you wish you'd done yourself, but didn't, and they're obscure enough you figure you can just skive them and do 'em up as if it had been your idea in the first place. But you don't because you're not that kind of person*. Anyway. I so totally wish I had thought to do this myself, but since I didn't, I will link to it like mad.

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

And My Lamb, "Karen"

*And on the off chance it is the real Jesus H.'s blog, I don't want to step on His toes.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Go to www.choosejesusrightnow.com & click on BUMPER STICKERS.

Boltgirl said...

I totally went to choosejesusrightnow.com and was delighted to see this on the Lukewarm Church page:

Elohim, LLC does not charge a fee but will accept love offerings.