Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Easy Way Out

Ah Christ, apparently those of us afflicted with The Ghey got shit on again in various ways today. I nicked all these from Joe.My.God because he's way more together than I am today. Also, I love Al Franken, even when he makes me cry.

First, John McCain splits a nut claiming that shit that happens doesn't actually happen.


Then Al Franken gets choked up.



And then, just for fun, a Saxby Chambliss staffer picked the wrong day to tell us all to drop dead.

Mercy, that's a full day right there. Why do I do this, again?

1 comment:

Damien Huffer said...

You do this for the same reason that all of us who maintain personal/activist blogs do this...because there're too many "little things" that will slip through the cracks of public attention if someone isn't on top of it.