Sunday, January 09, 2011

Giving Credit Where Due

When John McCain says something I completely agree with, I am happy to put it right here. I hope you enjoyed your foray back into lucidity, Senator. Why not stick around a while?
Link
“I am horrified by the violent attack on Representative Gabrielle Giffords and many other innocent people by a wicked person who has no sense of justice or compassion. I pray for Gabby and the other victims, and for the repose of the souls of the dead and comfort for their families. I beg our loving Creator to spare the lives of those who are still alive, heal them in body and spirit, and return them to their loved ones.

“Whoever did this; whatever their reason, they are a disgrace to Arizona, this country and the human race, and they deserve and will receive the contempt of all decent people and the strongest punishment of the law.”

No comments: