Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quick Hits

UPDATED TO ADD: The Gawker ACORN FAQ is probably relevant to something in here, so go have a read. Good thing JordanCB is keeping on top of things.

Blogging? What is this blogging of which you speak? I am unfamiliar with the concept. It apparently involves thinking enough to hammer something out on a daily basis. I'll have to work on that one, maybe after a nap.

Debate? Debate! There is a debate tonight. What will be the main issue? I think it will involve oak reproduction in some manner, shoehorned in by McCain if not brought up directly by Bob Schieffer. My understanding of the matter so far is that (1) any fraud perpetrated through ACORN's voter registration drive fleeced ACORN, not the democratic process, and (2) the Republicans are doing handsprings over this ready-made excuse for both the financial crisis and, potentially, the lost election. I am waiting breathlessly for the inevitable shocked! e-mail! from! my! right! wing! brother!

Thank dog they're sitting down for this debate, although I do not know yet if the chairs have rollers on them; if so, well, look out for Scooterpants McWandery there, Barack.

Oh, right, I keep forgetting about Bill Ayers despite the McCain campaign's inability to let go of the same. That will probably come up too. I think it would be interesting to canvass the next McCain or, even better, Palin rally and ask people so, William Ayers--black guy or white guy? and see what the responses are. I could hazard a guess as to the majority response but won't.

Funny, but the Cubs still don't seem to be in the NLCS. There must be a mistake.

Is it lunchtime yet? Fuck. I'm starving.

No comments: