Sunday, April 25, 2010















Epic spiderwebs in Casa Bolt.

The spiders have been busy over the past few months, building haunted house-worthy webs high in every corner. We have been infested with gnats, so I'm letting the spiders stay, only occasionally brushing the outer extents of the webs away when they threaten to eclipse the light coming through the windows. The spiders need the web-building exercise anyway to work off all the annoying-flying-insect calories they've been ingesting.

This is how I ignore Arizona for a few minutes. I write about the desultory state of my housekeeping.

Bruce Wheeler came by this afternoon for me to sign his petition to get on the ballot for state representative. I happily signed and gave him five bucks and asked him to kick Russell Pearce in the balls when he gets to Phoenix.

No comments: